For the temporary relief of aches and pains of the muscles and joints, such as problems of backache, arthritis, sprains, bruises and strains; it has also been found useful for headache and neck ache.
Camphor 6%...................External analgesic
Menthol 15%..................External analgesic
Methyl salicylate 40%.....External analgesic
Inactive Ingredients: eucalyptus oil, lavender oil and peppermint oil.
For external use only.
Do not use
• on wounds • on irritated or damaged skin • on the face • otherwise than as directed
When using this product
• avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
• do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• condition worsens
• symptoms persist for more than 7 days
• symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
• excessive irritation of the skin develops
• nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
• when using for pain of arthritis: pain persists for more than 10 days; redness is present; in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age.
If swallowed , get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.