A mixed of cinnamon, fenugreek, lemon peel, ginger, cloves and nutmeg, this spice offers an aromatic blend of warm spices. This spice can be used in dishes such as puddings, fruit crisps, cobblers or cake, or any recipe that calls for cinnamon and/or nutmeg.
- Organic Cinnamon
- Organic Fenugreek
- Organic Lemon peel
- Organic Ginger
- Organic Cloves
- Organic Nutmeg
Enjoy the holiday and remember those childhood memories with this Apple Pie French Toast recipe.
- 1/2 cup applies
- 1 tsp apple pie spice
- 2 slices bread
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp apple pie spice
- 1/4 tsp apple pie spice
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Get a pan on medium heat.
- While pan is heating, chop apple into cubes.
- Once pan has heated, add a tablespoon of butter, followed by a 1/2 cup of apples, 1 tablespoon of apple spice, 1 teaspoon of sugar, and 1/2 a cup of apple juice.
- Once ingredients have been added to your pan, stir to combine ingredients. Allow it to simmer for 5-10 minutes until the apples have softened, and you have achieved a syrup-like consistency.
- Get another pan on medium heat with a tablespoon of butter, while your pan is heating prepare your french toast batter.
- Combine 2 gees, an 1/8th cup of heavy cream, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of apple pie spice. Whisk until ingredients have combined.
- Dip your slices of bread into the mixture, allowing it to soak up the french toast batter, then place both slices into your pan, cooking until golden brown on each side.
- While everything is cooking, feel free to make some whipped cream, combine a 1/2 cup of whipped cream, a 1/2 teaspoon of sugar and 1/4 cup teaspoon of apple spice, whipping until flurry.
- Once everything is done cooking, plate your french toast, followed by the apple pie topping and whipped cream.
- Finish with a drizzle of syrup from the apple pie mixture and enjoy!