It is a tasty blend of turmeric and earthy spices such as cinnamon. ginger, pepper and cardamom that makes it easy to work turmeric into your daily routine. This is the perfect addition to oatmeal, sweet potatoes, popcorn, cottage cheese and savory dishes, and can also be a great addition to your morning coffee, your smoothies, tea, coconut water and overnight oats. Made from the organic ingredients; turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, black pepper. cardamom, ceylon cinnamon, rice concentrate, this blend is good for daily use.
- Organic Turmeric
- Organic Cinnamon
- Organic Ginger
- Organic Black Pepper
- Organic Cardamom
- Organic Ceylon Cinnamon
- Organic Rice Concentrate
Turmeric with its many benefits such as soothing your throat when you're experiencing cough, it can also be a grade spice on your favorite dish. Try this Honey-Turmeric Pork with Beet and Carrot Salad.
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless pork shoulder (Boston butt), fat trimmed to 1/4 inch, cut into 4 pieces
- Kosher sald and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon, divided
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 small beets, scrubbed, thinly sliced
- 3 small carrots, preferable with tops, tops reserved, carrots scrubbed, cut on a diagonal
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Flaky sea salt
Do ahead: Pork can be marinated 12 hours ahead, chill.
- Pound pork between 2 sheets of plastic wrap to 1/4" thick, season with kosher salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk the garlic, turmeric, yogurt, honey, and 1 Tbsp lemon juice; season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Place cutlets in a large resealable bag, add yogurt mixture, seal bag, and toss to coat. Let it sit at least 10 minutes.
- Remove cutlets from marinade, letting excess drip off.
- heat 1Tbsp vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high, cook 2 culets until browned and cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer pork to a platter. Wipe out skillet, repeat with remaining cutlets and 1 Tbsp vegetable oil.
- Toss beets, carrots, carrot tops, chives, olive oil, and remaining 1 Tbsp lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Season with kosher salt, pepper and more lemon juice, if desired.
- Serve pork topped with salad and sprinkled with sea salt.